- To begin the design process; house plans, measurements and a wish list with your specifications are required.
- The designers then draw up an initial quote and plans to send back to you, within 7 – 10 working days.
- A design meeting is then arranged with a member of our design team to discuss all changes you would like to make to the plans and answer any questions that you have.
- A revised quote and plans are produced to detail and visualise the changes made.
- Once you are happy with the design, a sign off meeting is arranged to finalise the quote, colours and appliances to be able to move onto the next stage of production.
- After completion of sign-off, an install date is confirmed with you by our installation team.
- Joinery plans are then optimised to ensure that materials are used in the most efficient way.
- The joinery is put into production using our world-class machinery to cut and edge all panels.
- All joinery is then assembled by our team of trained joiners and ready to be transported to site.
- Prior to the installation, Mike goes out to your property to conduct a final measure to ensure they are accurate.
- Our delivery team transports the joinery to the specified location in time for the installation team to arrive on the agreed date.
- The installation team then install all joinery.
- Once the kitchen is installed and you are happy- your dream is finally a reality.