- To begin the design process; house plans, measurements and a wish list with your specifications are required.
- The designers then draw up an initial quote and plans to send back to you, within 7 – 10 working days.
- A design meeting is then arranged with a member of our design team to discuss all changes you would like to make to the plans and answer any questions that you have.
- A revised quote and plans are produced to detail and visualise the changes made.
- Once you are happy with the design, a sign off meeting is arranged with one of our directors, Michael, to finalise the quote and move onto the next stage of production.
- After completion of sign-off, an install date is confirmed with you by our installation team.
- Joinery plans are then optimised to ensure that materials are used in the most efficient way.
- The joinery is put into production used our world-class machinery to cut and edge all panels.
- All joinery is then assembled by our team of trained joiners and ready to be transported on-site.
- Our delivery team transports the joinery to the specified location in time for the installation team to arrive on the agreed date.
- The installation team then install all joinery.
- Once the kitchen is installed and you are happy- your dream is finally a reality.
On every occasion that we popped in during our rebuild we were greeted with friendly help and on site the install team were fantastic. Kath just loves her kitchen and the wardrobes are great, it was a pleasure to deal with a team that has such a high level of customer relations. We will have no hesitation recommending you business to others. Pim & Kath
Having just had our third kitchen installed by Misco, I would like to acknowledge how happy we are with the entire process from planning to completion. Needing the kitchen sooner than first agreed was no hassle. The workmanship was great and the price very competitive.